Storytelling is among the oldest form of communication. It’s a way to inspire, share values/knowledge and connect with others. A story in the simplest form is a connection of cause and effect. From fairy-tales to Twitter, human always found new ways to tell their stories. Thus, the term storytelling have been co-opted by many different disciplines; a screenwriter is now a ‘visual storyteller’, a physicist ‘weaves ideas together’, marketing and PR campaigns throw phrases like ‘tell your story’.
At Pecha Kucha Vol.16, we’ll try to gather these ‘storytellers’ to grow understanding of how ‘storytelling’ works/bring impacts in their each unique ways through film, dance, culinary, music, and so on.
Let’s join these 13 inspiring storytellers unfolding great stories at #PechaKuchaVol16
List of speakers:
1. Ariyo Zidni (Komunitas Ayo Dongeng Indonesia)
2. Melissa Sunjaya (Tulisan)
3. Ade Putri Paramadita (Aku Cinta Masakan Indonesia)
4. One Zhan (One ReuseArt)
5. Salman Aristo (Plot Point)
6. Andovi and Jovi (SkinnyIndonesian24)
7. Sweta Kartika (Comic Artist)
8. Gianti Giandi (GIGI Art of Dance)
9. Winaldo Artaraya (Komunitas BOM Cerpen)
10. Pamela Halomoan (Multimedia Graphic Artist)
11. Ryan Adriandhy (Stand Up Comedian)
12. Mayumi Haryoto (Irama Nusantara)
13. Ton van Zeeland (Erasmus Huis)
Monday, 25 November 2013
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. S-3, Jakarta
Starts 7 PM | Open for public and FREE admission
Follow @pechakuchajkt on Twitter for latest updates!